Our Education Centre
Our vision is to use Masjid as a conduit to recapitulate the dignity and pride into our community to advance spiritual development, raise awareness of Islamic values and social well-being, whilst providing first class facilities for worshiping, cultural and religious education for adults and children.
Our facilities include
• Purpose built classrooms, a library and a resource centre, double up as praying area and separate facilities for our sisters and daughters.
• World class qualified teachers
• Week days (Monday to Friday -5.00pm to 7.00pm) and morning weekend classes
• Currently over three hundred boys and girls are enrol in our Madrassah
• We teach all aspect of our beautiful Dean and Quran including Hifz classes
• Tafseer on Saturaday after Zuhr in English and on Sundays after Zuhr in Urdu
Madrassa holiday timetables.